The lovely Nicole from Bits of Toffee tagged me last week to share '6 quirky/unimportant things that make me happy', then tag 5 other people to do the same.
So here goes:
1. My 20-month-old daughter's obsession with geckos - the little lizards that run around on the outside of our windows at night. It was one of the first words, 'gocko'. She squeals with delight when she sees them and makes everyone go look. She also loves drawing but the only thing she wants people to draw for her is a gecko.
2. My son, who is 5, never says 'breakfast'. He always calls it breakwix - a cross between breakfast and weet-bix.
3. Breakfast makes me happy. I have the same cereal everyday because I love it so much.
4. I wanted to take my husband to Japan ever since we met (because I love Japan so much) and then when we went last year he fell in love with it too - maybe even more than me. It makes me happy that we both love it.
5. My dog having a hair cut. They say change is as good as a holiday, well a haircut can give you a whole new breed of dog. He usually looks more like a husky.
6. Sleep, oh sleep (but proper sleep where you're not being used as a pillow or foot rest). You do make me the happiest of all. *My husband took this picture with his phone and then took it to his work so everyone could have a laugh.
There you go. Thanks Nicole!